Popular Posts

Friday 20 January 2012

My book details.

So I am writing my book on what I believe will cover all health/food issues for dog owners out there. I have just finished writing the chapters for lots of major issues including cancer and diabetes in dog`s. What I think makes this book different though from so many out there is that it gives you information on how to still make sure your dog is getting all of the nutrients he/she needs. It shows you how to make home made food directly associated with each illness or disease.
So many times we go to vets and they give us huge amounts of information and a life time of prescription drugs but very little else. We sometimes get pressured to use the vastly expensive dog foods they currently have on promotion (they all have them). I want to remove all that, strip it down to basics and make it all affordable.

Any chapter suggestions would be greatly appreciated so please do leave comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment