Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 January 2012

My Book-Available very very soon.

Over the years I have been asked many many times to write a book with regards to my research and knowledge I have gained in the Dog food industry. 
Although writing a book is appealing I decided I would much prefer to send out a document that looks like a book via e-mail as a PDF document. The document will have glossy pictures but much more importantly it will have information you will fine useful. 
Having a dog diagnosed with an illness is just too painful and a lot of information you get told at a surgery you forget by the time you get home. Because of this I decided to put all of the information in one place. I tackle such illnesses as Heart disease, Liver disease, Kidney disease, Diabetes, Gluttony and overweight and more. It is important for me to give you all of the information in terms we can all understand. I wanted to let people know what nutrients and vitamins to increase and decrease. I wanted to let people know of what ingredients to keep in and most certainly keep out. 
The document will give clear understandable recipes and even have pictures too. 
I will also be adding more happier subjects such as a whole chapter on dinner time. Glorious recipes including Pan fried chicken, Pasta plate and more. All of the recipes have been devised and researched to fit a dogs diet and needs. Exclusively. 
The Doggy-Deli as you know creates and bakes treats and these too will be added. I will show you how to create 100% safe healthy hard chocolate that dogs CAN eat. 
All of the recipes will be incredibly healthy and appealing to all dog`s. 

So I just wanted to let people know what I have been and continue to be doing and it will be available soon for me to send over to people as a document via e-mail. 

Speak soon!!









1 comment: