Popular Posts

Saturday 10 December 2011

I am trying Butchers Dried Dog food.

Butcher's brings you New Dry Complete.I personally prefer dried food for my dog as I know it is a lot better for her teeth and gums but also encourages her to drink more water. Another benefit of dried dog food is that it looks more appetizing than a thick cylinder shaped processed tin of "Meat". More water than actual meat. 
Meaty meets crunchy with Butchers new dried dog food with selected tasty crunchy pieces for your dog, all with added goodness including: glucosamine to keep joints flexible, natural prebiotics and anti-oxidants to fight off the bad stuff and increase vitality, and other special ingredients to keep bones strong, eyes bright, coats glossy and muscles fit enough for the best of ball-chasing fun. 
In the promotional adverts for this new product (why has it taken so long I wonder) Butchers state "They’ll love our meaty food, now made wonderfully, crunchily, dry and complete". Will mine though, a spoilt cross Collie who at the best of times knows what tastes good and know`s what clearly does not. 
Looking a bit like Bakers dog food with square pieces of meat amongst other dried pieces of food my dog did what many others do, picked out the meaty chunks first but as I stood there about to rush to the shop to search for an alternative I heard the delightful sound of crunching. I call it delightful as to me crunching and then continued crunching meant taste and enjoyment. Normally I try and mix new food in with previous food to stop any stomach upsets but I did not have any so I was ready for any quick dashes to the back door. Thankfully and I should say not surprisingly Butchers did not and to this day has not caused any stomach upsets and for the squeamish amongst you everything was normal if not better than normal at "Toilet time". 


What I do like about Butchers as a company (a lot like my own) is that they use as many natural ingredients as possible stating that all of their products are "Made with natural ingredients"-no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, even any sea food added to their ingredients is caught by using "Dolphin friendly" techniques and any seafood caught is from sustainable sources and replenished. 


Don`t however take my word for it please visit their website http://www.butcherspetcare.com/ for further details. The food is available internationally. Please let me know what YOU THINK by leaving COMMENTS. Thank you.


Please let me know what YOU THINK by leaving COMMENTS. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment